April 06, 2021
Notice for Entry Personnel
To provide a safe, healthy and conducive exhibition environment, the Organizer will implement necessary regulations in accordance with the requirements of the Guidance of the State Council on COVID-19 joint prevention and control mechanism on the regularization of COVID-19 prevention and control work, the Guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and control in Shanghai exhibition industry, and the Technical guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and control during the exhibitions in Shanghai, etc. To protect yourself and those around you from Covid-19, please adhere strictly by the following regulations:
(1) Before entering the exhibition site, all personnel must monitor their own health status and ensure that:
- Himself / herself and his / her close contacts are free of fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before coming to Shanghai.
- 14 days of quarantine and 2 times nucleic acid tests should be completed upon arriving in Shanghai if he/her had been to / come from / passed by any medium, high-risk areas.
- Personal health status was submitted and the Shanghai QR Code keeps in GREEN. This could be done via the app “Sui Shen Ban” (pinyin: Sui Shen Ban, which stands for Shanghai Public Services Online) or via the “Health QR Code” (pinyin: Jian Kang Ma, which stands for Health QR Code) app in AliPay. People without a GREEN Shanghai QR Code will not be allowed to enter the exhibition site.
Foreigners / Hong Kong and Macao residents / Taiwan residents on long-term stay in China must apply for a valid Shanghai QR Code in advance before entering the exhibition site.
According to disease control department, people under following situations are not allowed to enter the exhibition site: belong to high-risk group relate to epidemic, come from medium / high-risk areas, have suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or with any kind of infectious diseases.
(2) All personnel (i.e. exhibitors, visitors, staff and others) entering the exhibition site must use their real name to complete the online registration form in advance. Authentic and valid ID card information along with mobile phone number must be submitted online during registration. Only personnel who present their identical ID card onsite are allowed to enter the exhibition hall.
(3) Foreigners, Hong Kong and Macao residents, Taiwan residents who came on short-term visits must provide a valid nucleic acid test report and out of quarantine notice. At the same time, the Organizer will also check their original passport / Mainland travel permit for Hong Kong and Macao residents / Mainland travel permit for Taiwan residents, and scan these documents for record-keeping, before they are allowed to enter the exhibition hall. Foreigners, Hong Kong and Macao residents, Taiwan residents who are on long-term stay in China must apply for a valid Shanghai QR Code in advance and present their original passport / Mainland travel permit for Hong Kong and Macao residents / Mainland travel permit for Taiwan residents, along with the Shanghai QR Code in GREEN to enter the exhibition site.
(4) Visitors shall complete their online registration in advance, and choose their visiting time. During peak period, visitors will need to follow the instructions given by the exhibition staff and visit in batches.
(5) All personnel entering the exhibition site must follow the admission process of "Shanghai QR Code in GREEN + normal temperature check + verification of original ID card”. No admission for minors.
(6) All personnel entering the exhibition site must wear masks, maintain a safe social distance of 1 meter, not gather or crowd, and reduce physical contact throughout the exhibition.
(7)All participants shall stay in hotels that meet the hygiene and sanitation standards for epidemic prevention. Other than the exhibition site, participants should avoid visiting densely populated public places during the show period, wear masks when they are in public places, wash hands frequently, maintain social distance and consciously abide by the epidemic prevention regulations issued by the exhibition site and the Shanghai government. In emergency, the Organizer will take actions according to the regulations of the epidemic prevention and control authorities.
Please note that the above regulations will be adjusted in accordance with the update of Guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and control that is issued by the Shanghai government.
Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd.
11 March, 2021