Visa service for exhibitors
Most foreigners must obtain an entry visa before traveling to China and will also need the invitation letter for visa application.
Latest: Citizens of 5 European countries and Malaysia are vise-free to get and stay in China up to 15 days.
From December 1, 2023, to November 30, 2024, China offers visa-free entry to travelers holding ordinary passports from France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Malaysia. This trial policy enables citizens of the above countries to enter China without a visa for business, tourism, family visit and transit purposes, and to stay in China up to 15 days.
For citizens of other countries, we strongly recommend that you reserve enough time to submit your application.
Besides these visa-free countries, an official invitation letter is necessary for foreigners to apply for a visa to China based on current policy. You can follow the below steps to get an invitation:
- One person, one application form. You can click here to download the application form.
- Please fill in the application form in capital letters or typed letters and send it back to us as soon as possible. We will make your visa invitation letter immediately.
- Please submit the application form together with the following required documents:
Copy of Passport
Entry Record of China
- Once your invitation letter is approved, we will send it to you via fax or email.
- If the original invitation letter is required by the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country, a courier fee will occur for the express mail service.
- If you need the invitation letter issued by the Chinese government, EURO 50 application fee will be charged.
- Please take this invitation letter together with your passport to your embassy or consulate to apply visa.
- Your embassy or consulate may have an additional charge for their paperwork.
- Applicant's passport must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS beyond the intended date to enter China.
- Due to the current policy, the invitation letter will be issued according to the applicant's specific situation. For detailed policies and adjustments to required documents, please contact the Chinese Embassy and Consulate in your country.