At a glance: Benefits from Asia's potential in Shanghai
Based on the established concept of the exhibition transport logistic in Munich and benefiting from the extensive global network of Messe München, transport logistic China continues to grow – both in the amount of exhibition space and the number of exhibitors and visitors.
transport logistic China 2020
9th International Exhibition for Logistics, Mobility, IT and Supply Chain Management
- Date: June 16 – 18, 2020
- Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre
- Organizers: Messe München GmbH, Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd.
Benefits from Asia's potential in Shanghai
- In recent years, transport logistic China has become the place to be for anybody in logistics, mobility, IT and supply chain management.
- For 2020 you can once again expect transport logistic China to welcome you with the entire spectrum of logistics products, technologies and service. Asia's biggest and most exciting logistics fair awaits you with a professionally organized and internationally relevant event, management by the highly experienced team of the transport logistic trad fair in Munich and Shanghai.
Success in numbers at transport logistic China 2018
- 47,000 square meters exhibition space
- 667 exhibitors from 65 countries and regions
- 26,300+ visitors from 67 countries and regions
- 40+ conference sessions
- 7 national pavilions
What makes transport logistic China so special for you?
- Your overview over the entire value chain.
- Meet important decision-makers from all over the world.
- Benefit from the progressive Chinese market.
- Profit from the high number of participants.
- Get up to date and exchange knowledge - with the great supporting program.
- Become part of the government supported national pavilions
- Make use of our support services to boost your exhibition success.
- periLog - fresh logistics Asia
- air cargo China
- truck & trailer China
- China International Logistics Expo