Maritime-Continental Silk Road Logistics Summit, Silk Road & Port Shipping Cooperation Forum (Simultaneous Interpretation)
Organizers: China International Freight Forwarders Association, Silk Road International Consulting Co., Ltd., Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd.
Co-organizers: The International Transport Committee of the New Euro-Asian Continental Bridge, The Belt & Road International Logistics Alliance
1. Analysis of the current situations, remained problems, suggestions and future development of the Sino-Russia-Europe and Sino-Mongolia-Russia land bridges in New Silk Road.
2. Discussion of how to further enhance the rapid growth of container trains of Sino-Russia-Europe and Sino-Mongolia-Russia land bridges in New Silk Road.
3. Discussion of how to propel the strategy of “New Silk Road” with the advantages of Free Trade Area.
4. Analysis and studies of the construction of sea-rail combined channel and the current situations of CR Express.
5. Discussion of how to transport goods to Europe efficiently.